Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Normally, I would try to drum up business so I can do my Xmas shopping, but this year I'm trying to raise money so I can get myself into my own place...(or an affordable room at the very least). So, without further ado, here is my 2011 Thanksgiving Menu.

I hope something on here will tickle someone's fancy and you'll throw me an order or two!

Queenie Cakes Thanksgiving 2011

Here it is in a condensed version for all you people too lazy to click my link!

(BTW- it's $15.00 or 2 for $25)


Chocolate Mouse- Chocolate pastry crust filled with a rich milk chocolate mouse, topped with vanilla whipped cream and dark chocolate curls
Southern Pecan- A top seller every year, this bourbon infused pie is pretty, as well as delicious!
Sweet Potato- An American staple- with or without the marshmallow fluffy yumminess on top
Pumpkin- No canned recipe here. I puree my own pumpkin and blend it with cream and spices to create this traditional Thanksgiving dessert. I suggest making some cinnamon whipped cream and serving it alongside this pie.
Coconut Custard- I use a crème brulée base to make my custards. This pie will be richer, smoother, and more decadent than anything you’re going to buy in some other bakery.
Apple- Between two crusts or crumb topped, this has been my baby since the beginning. With a sweet cinnamon-spiced crust and a distinct center, my regulars order this type from me year after year.
Apple-Pumpkin – Traditional apple pie with a pumpkin butter twist! Do you love apple pie? Do you love pumpkin? Do you want a little of both, but can't decide which one to go with? Try this one! It's just a hint of pumpkin mixed in with the apples for an extra-special Thanksgiving treat! Specify a d0uble crust topping or a crumb topping. (Or a crumb topping with some crust decorations.)

Specialty Flavor for 2011

Tiramisu
Yes, I know it’s ballsy to take this traditional Italian dessert and transform it into a pie, but if anyone can do it right,  it’s me. My tiramisu base is legendary. I’ve found a way to transform that into a pie. With a “crust” of soaked lady fingers and a tiramisu filling, this sinfully new pie is topped with a dusting of only the finest Dutch processed cocoa powder. Give it a try; you may want one for X-Mas, too!

I also offer Carrot Cake Cookies- which are soft cake-like cookies sandwiched Oreo-style with a filling of cinnamon cream cheese frosting in the middle. A box 0f 16 is only $10.00.


C'mon, guys! Help a baker out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment