Monday, July 23, 2012

Hane Sushi

I finally got to check out this spot. I was not disappointed.

My eating buddy and I started with a bottle of Genji sake serviced ice cold. It was divine! We then ordered 3 different rolls to share. The Godzilla roll overflowed with spicy tuna, crunchy tobiko, and fatty chunks of avocado. That was paired with a yellowtail jalapeno roll and another specialty roll with mango and seared scallops.

The food was just enough, without giving us the overly stuffed feeling. Service was fantastic. Our water glasses were filled constantly, the sake glasses were never empty, and the packages of the warm towlettes and chopsticks were opened and set down for us.

I don't mind naming this place my sushi spot of choice whenever I'm in that area.

7 comments:

  1. Lackluster IMHO. A little off your game Miss Zagat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm... sushi. Sounds tasty. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the sushi was really fresh and I got to order a roll I haven't had before...a rarity these days!

      Delete
  3. This is really sparse and without all your tell tale detail. Is something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm tuckered out. I've been going non-stop for weeks and I'm really exhausted. Besides the actual work I'm being paid to do at the day job, I have all this extra stuff I signed on for and I'm finding that I don't have enough time in the day to get it all done. By the time I want to sit down and write something for this blog, I don't feel like reiterating what I just wrote twice before.

      I think I just need to manage my time better.

      Delete
  4. I've been there, lol! Hope you get some time to have fun. You deserve a break!

    ReplyDelete