Monday, October 25, 2010

Seeding

So, my cupcakes will be the special guests at 5 parties this weekend. I'm kinda excited by it, and I'm sorta scared. It's a lot in a short period of time, but how great will it be delivering these bad boys in my kick-ass costume?

I feel like my little baked goods are like seeds being planted all over the city. Maybe one will take root and lead to better things. On the other hand, I hope I can just have some fun with it.

I'll be hopping on the J train on Friday to drop off two deliveries, and it has me a bit anxious. I haven't been on that train since I lived in Woodhaven, and I have done everything I could to try and stay away. I don't have a choice, though. No car, no choice. And I'll be riding this God-forsaken train in my costume.

This should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment