Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Elephant Blanket ERROR

Do you know what sucks? Finding a typo on a cake you've already delivered. What sucks worse? Trying to fix it in the picture and TOTALLY FAILING!!!! UGH!!!

Can you spot the error below? Before you all jump on my ass, keep in mind, I tried to fix it with Microsoft Paint, I was using a mouse- not a stylus, and I have shaky hands anyway.....

OH, Katherine.....FAIL!!!!


This is terrible! I can't put these up on my website looking like this, can I? How tacky would that be???

Anyway, take a look at the better shots of my cake!



2 comments:

  1. It looks really nice though. Anyways I'm illiterate and can't spell so I can't see the mistake -____-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, man. I used Paint to draw in the tail of the "g" in Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete