Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Where's My Motivation?

Have you ever had days where you just couldn't find your motivation? I'm having a month like that. I've been pushing things to the very last minute, which then has me rushing to finish and not do the best I can. I'm finding myself scaling back on my original ideas just to get the cake done, rather than doing it to the best of my ability.

I don't know if I am coming down with something which is cutting into my energy moreso than usual. I don't know if I'm getting ill and just too bummed to go to a doctor because I have to find a new one ever since mine left. Or maybe it's all just in my head.

All I know is that I'm laying in bed finding a million reasons why I don't want to get up and back right now, rather than sucking it up, pouring a Coke, and doing my thing.

I suck.

1 comment:

  1. I was legitimately ill last night. I took the day off, popped a couple of tylenol, and I'm finishing the cake today. Another used sick day, but I'm still getting paid for the cake! ass

    ReplyDelete